← Courses / Marine Environmental Awareness
Marine Environmental Awareness
This course is designed in compliance with the agreement of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers, STCW 1978 as amended. To raise awareness and protection of the marine environment by the seafarers.
- To know everything on the prevention of pollution of the marine environment.
- To recognize and detect dangerous and harmful substances and objects to the marine environment.
- Identify and classify the waste by category.
- Apply different techniques for classification of wastes harmful to the marine environment.
- Manage, monitor and implement techniques prevention of marine pollution.
- Know and apply the methods of pollution control.
The course is designed for officers and officers in charge of a navigational or engineering watch.
IMO Course No: 1.38 Regulation: II/1, III/1 and III/6 Course Duration: 2 days (12 hours). Apply for this course »