← Courses / Security Awareness Training For Port Facility Personnel With Designated Security Duties
Security Awareness Training For Port Facility Personnel With Designated Security Duties
This course is designed in compliance with the agreement of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers STCW/78 amended sea. Security awareness training for port facility personnel personnel that are assigned security duties. Chapter XI‐2; of SOLAS74, and amendment of ISPS Code, MSC.1 / Circ.1341. IMO Model Course 3.24.
- To know everything about security in the ship and port area.
- To recognise and detect dangerous and harmful substances and objects.
- To recognise potential terrorists or suspicious situations without being discriminatory elements such as culture, language, among others.
- To know different techniques used to circumvent the security on ships and ports of call. Manage, monitor and implement the right inspection techniques.
- to properly operate the different existing security systems and protection. Know the emergency procedures and contingency plans.
This course is open to all. There are no prerequisites to enroll in this course, nor any experience is required, there is no minimum age of participation, nor is it necessary to have experience at sea.
IMO Course No: 3.24 Course Duration: 1 days (9 hours).