← Courses / Train The Trainer
Train The Trainer
This course is designed to comply with the provisions of Rule 1.6, Section AI / 6 of the International Convention for Training, Certification and Watch keeping for Seafarers, STCW / 78 amended.
The purpose of this training program is to assist systematic and pedagogical orientation to impart training as teachers, organization, presentation, updating and completion of courses and other training activities for seafarers.
Tfter completing the course the participant will be able to:
- Plan, program, to prepare and implement personal training courses in your own maritime specialty.
- Apply and using different methods of instruction by achieve goals to be applied in individual or group, as applicable.
- Select, prepare and use teaching aids consistent with the goals, and using validated course material.
- Progress in the preparation and statement of class entering and applying new skills.
- Develop and implement or assessment tests to determine the progress or success as well as each paraticipante development program or course to take corrective decisions.
- Course design a program of your specialty.
Applicants who wish to train on the competition rules required by the STCW Convention and must have the technical knowledge required and must be skilled in the art upon which will conduct the training. For example, applicants who intend to teach navigation should have experience as mates, while those who wish to teach marine machines must be qualified officer’s machines.
This model course assumes that candidates are suitably qualified in the technical aspects of their subjects. It would also be useful to at least some members of the group of applicants had had some experience as a teacher.
IMO Course No: 6.09 Course Duration: 8 days (60 hours).